Keeping Your Employees Healthy = Saving Money
About the Wellness Program
You care about your employees and you also care about your bottom line. Our mobile app includes a turnkey wellness program that your employees will actually use
- Easily fund your rewards account with one or multiple company credit/debit cards within the HR Administrator interface of the Maxwell platform
- Specify exactly how much you want to put toward rewards, and pre-fund your account in order to let employees choose how they want to spend their coins
- Offer gift cards at dozens of name brand retailers like Amazon, Lowe’s, Nike, Sephora, Starbucks, Target
- Offer donation rewards to several non-profit organizations, including Clean Water Fund, Girls Who Code, National Parks Foundation
- Many of our carrier partners want to keep your employees healthy too and will even give you a fund to pay for your program!
How does it work?
- Connect through the Manage Rewards tab of the Administrative interface
- Enter credit/debit card information
- Select amount of funds you would like to make available for reward redemption
- Employees earn points through moving more and being active, as tracked through their connected fitness device. The minimum steps to earn any points within a 24 hour period is 5,000 steps. After that:
- 100 steps = 1 point
- 500 points = 1 coin / 50,000 steps = 1coin
- 2 coins = $10 in redeemable rewards
- Earn a daily bonus: 7,000 steps (24 hour period) = +10 points for that day or 10,000 steps (24 hour period) = +20 points for that day
Employees use their points to redeem for the reward of their choice in increments of $10 (which equals two coins). When employees redeem a reward through the mobile app, they will receive an automated email with an e-code for their selected reward vendor, and two coins will be deducted from their earned coin total.